WEXPO has just added a new workshop session. The 45-minute Grow with Google training session is brought to you by Grow with Google trainer and Western Sydney business identity, Lee Ussher.
In this session you will learn -
- Practical steps to be found online with Google Search & Maps.
- Ways to connect with more customers using Google Ads.
- How to interpret data to make better business decisions with analytics.
About your trainer
Lee has been a seasoned professional speaker, trainer and media commentator since 2008. In 2010 Lee co-founded a brand management agency Buzz Web Media, and recently a business communications hub software Focal.Contact, to support her consulting services.
With a desire to help others shine online, she has created networks and programs to support niche industries grow. As a female founder and advocate for women in business, she founded Women With Wit (2013), an online media platform supporting and socially connecting women content creators. As an ex-teacher she founded SER4KIDS (2009), an online platform supporting teachers, professionals and parents within the education sector.
Lee’s passion to share her vast experience and knowledge is also very evident in her active roles as Grow with Google trainer, Mentor for Federal Govt’s Female Founders Initiative, Resident Expert for UNE’s Smart Regional Incubator, and Advisor to Industry Schools Partnership ‘Inspiring The Future’.
- Monday, October 24.
- Blacktown Workers Club Ballroom, Level 1.
- Commencing at 11:15am sharp, concluding at 12 noon.
- To Book: Tickets are FREE but limited to 100 people, bookings essential. Book here: www. wexpo.floktu.com